Mumbai : Choosing organic pads during periods is not everything. According to experts, we also have to take care of many other things, from the design of the pads to changing them at the right time.
Women must take extra care of hygiene during the menstrual cycle but most of the time we don’t know or don’t take hygiene as priority. So here are things that women of every age having menstruation periods should keep in mind during periods.
1. We should use pads with safety. Sanitary napkins should be replaced every four to six hours. This reduces the risk infection. Along with this, the quality of the pad you are using should be the best.
2. Mostly, it has been observed that women do not take care of the size of pad while purchasing. You may face a fitting problem when the size is wrong. Sometimes it happens that even after the period cycle is over, the women do not know what size pad they should use. If the regular size napkin fills quickly, you can also use a longer size pad.
3. You should use night pads for the night. Night pads are longer and wider on the back side, you should use them because regular pads can spoil your sleep. Try to understand the use of different pads after which you will not have to face trouble with this.
4. Many times we do not take care of the material used in the pad. Due to which some pads cause rashes on our skin. If you are also struggling with this problem, then take care of the material used in your pad. If you have more problems then consult with a gynecologist because if you are skin sensitive you may face a lot of problems.
5. Some women use sanitation methods according to different days in periods. She sometimes uses tampons, sometimes menstrual cups and sometimes pads. Try to use any one thing if you are using it, don’t change between sanitation products because this can put you at risk of things like infections or rashes.