Chandigarh : Anil Vij, a minister in the Haryana government, was admitted to the PGIMS Hospital in Rohtak on Sunday. Advanced corona symptoms were observed in him after which this decision was taken. Dr. Gajendra Singh, PRO, PGI Rohtak, said that his condition remains stable.
Dr. Gajendra also informed that a team of doctors will decide whether to give him plasma therapy or not. He has been given a dose of Remedisvir. According to doctors, the patient has partial infection in his lungs, his second corona report is also positive.
Civil Surgeon Ambala Dr. Kuldeep Singh said that Health Minister Anil Vij is perfectly fine and he has gone to PGIMS Rohtak with three expert doctors and one LT in an ambulance. He will be under the supervision of specialist doctors in Rohtak PGIMS.
He had symptoms 12 days ago and when tested, he was found to be corona infected. Late around 8 o’clock in the evening, Home Minister Anil Vij walked from Ambala to PGIMS Rohtak via ambulance but arrived late due to heavy fog. Minister Vij said that he is feeling fine, as per the advice of doctors, he has come to PGIMS Rohtak.
These doctors will take care of the minister
– Dr. Dhruv Chaudhary, Senior Professor PCCM Department Head and State Chief Nodal Officer of Covid-19, PGIMS
– Dr. V K Katyal, Senior Professor and Head, Department of Medicine, PGIMS
– Dr. Rajesh Rajput, Senior Professor and Head, Department of Endocrinology, PGIMS
– Dr. Prashanth, Professor, Department of Anesthesia, PGIMS
– Dr. Ashwini Kumar, Associate Professor, Cardiology, PGIMS