New Delhi : Counting of votes for the Bihar assembly elections continues. Trends are now slowly changing into results. So far, the NDA coalition has won 34 seats. At the same time, 23 seats have gone to the grand alliance’s account. Apart from this, the Grand Alliance has an edge over 91 seats. The RJD alliance is also ahead at 85.
Apart from the NDA and the Grand Alliance, there are ten seats in the trends. Of these, the BSP was leading in two seats. Along with this, AIMIM, led by Owaisi, has an edge over four seats. One is seen going to the account of LJP and the rest to the other.
– Gopal Kumar Aggarwal is leading from Thakurganj.
– AIMIM candidate Izhar Asafi is leading from Kochadhaman.
– Akhtarul Imam is leading from AIMIM from Amour.
– Independent candidate Dilli Verma is leading from Sikta.
– Independent candidate Ajit Kumar is leading from Kanti.
– BSP’s Ambika Singh is leading from Ramgarh.
– Mohammad Jama Khan of BSP is leading from Chainpur.
– Independent candidate Manish Bhushan Ojha is leading from Brahmapur.
– Independent candidate Sunil Pandey is leading from Tarari.