Mumbai : Walking daily will reduce your weight and keep you away from many other diseases. If you are unable to do gym or heavy workouts then there is no better option than walking daily to keep yourself fit and healthy. According to research, taking a walk after eating food gives you double benefits. Know when, how much and at what time jogging will be right for your health and will help in losing weight.
Right time for walk
If you want to be physically and mentally fit, you can go for a walk at any time of the day. But if you want to control your blood sugar and lose extra weight, then take a walk after eating food. At the same time, those who do not have any kind of problem, they also should walk daily, because of this they will not have to face any disease in future.
According to the American Heart Association, walking for about 150 minutes a week is very beneficial for health. If you walk for 21 minutes daily, you will control diabetes along with losing weight. With this, your heart will always be healthy.
If you want to lose weight then it is very important to know how many calories you burn in a day so that your metabolism works fast. It depends on your running or exercising. But losing weight is not a simple task. Therefore, if you want to lose weight, do some work that burns your calories fast. If you do regular workouts, then along with reducing your weight, blood sugar will also remain under control.
A study conducted in the year 2016 found that the blood sugar of a type 2 diabetes patient was reduced by walking 10 minutes after each meal. At the same time, walking for 10 minutes after eating or 30 minutes at any time of the day helps in losing weight.
Walking daily will provide these health benefits –
– Walking daily will stretch your muscles. Which will relieve you from stress. With this your mind will be sharp.
– If you have an allergy problem, then walk in the wet grass of the dew every morning, this will give relief to the brain by nerves attached to the soft cells of the feet. Which will relieve you from stress and allergies.
– Walking barefoot in the grass everyday in the morning will also increase your eyesight.
– Walking daily after meals will help your digestive system function properly.
– You will not have to face stomach problems like constipation, acidity etc. by taking a walk.