New Delhi : Northeast Frontier Railway, NFR has invited applications to apply for Apprentice posts, for which today is the last date to apply. Eligible candidates can apply for the post from the official site of Northeast Frontier Railway on nfr.indianrailways.gov.in. Applications will have to be filled online for the released posts.
The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate (ITI) in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/State Council for Vocational Training.
Check Official Notification here.
The last date to apply for the post is today i.e. September 15, 2020. Read detailed information for eligibility, selection process, application fees and other details.
Post Name : Act Apprentices
Number of posts : 4499
– Candidates Passed Class 10th (High School) Exam with ITI Certificate in Related Trade.
– Read the Notification for More Details.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2020
– Min.Age : 15 Yrs.
– Max. Age : 24 Yrs.
– Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
– General, OBC, EWS : Rs. 100/-
– SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 0/-
– Online Application Start Date : 16 August 2020
– Last date for online application : 15 September 2020
Applications are issued online for the released posts. Interested candidates can go to the website of North East Frontier Railway nfr.indianrailways.gov.in and complete the application process and submit the application form according to the instructions given.