New Delhi : The third round of talks with the farmers who are protesting against the agricultural law could not reach any end. The Centre will hold another round of talks with farmers on Thursday i.e. December 3, in a bid to end the protest over farm bills. The protest has severely affected traffic movement in and out of Delhi. Farmers have been protesting near Delhi for more than a week and they have jammed roads and have been engaged in resistance with the police deployed on Delhi borders.
Farmers of many states including Punjab, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh are traveling to Delhi. Due to this, the borders of Delhi have been closed. People are facing a lot of troubles due to the closure of the border. The border which is open, there is jam for hours. Some are forced to travel on foot, stuck in jam for hours.
Due to farmer’s protest, traffic in Delhi-NCR is badly affected as the farmers are blocking several borders like Singhu and Tikri towards Haryana and Chilla and Gazipur towards Uttar Pradesh. The Delhi Traffic Police have already closed the Singhu and Tikri borders for any vehicular movement which has caused diversions at various points in the capital.
Delhi traffic alert : All you need to know
– Borders open to Haryana are – Dhansa, Daurala, Kapashera, Rajokri NH 8, Bijwasan/Bajghera, Palam Vihar and Dundahera borders
– Tikri border, Jharoda Border, Jhatikra Border are closed for vehicular movement
– Only two wheelers allowed on Badusarai Border
– The chilla border on Noida link road is closed as farmers are protesting near Gautam Budh Dwar. People are advised to use NH 24 and DND instead for Noida and avoid Noida link road
– Avoid outer ring road from signature bridge to Rohini & vice versa, GTK road, NH 44 & Singhu, Auchandi & Lampur borders
– Singhu border is still closed from both sides. Lampur , Auchandi & other small borders also closed.Please take alternate routes
– Traffic has been diverted from Mukarba Chowk & GTK Road
– Obstruction in traffic in the carriageway from Akshardham towards Noida-Chilla Border due to overturn of an LGV near Mayur Vihar Phase-1 flyover. Kindly avoid the stretch.