MP : 13yo Murdered After Kidnapping In Jabalpur, Death Of Accused In Police Custody

सरकारी योजना के लिए जुड़े Join Now
खबरें Telegram पर पाने के लिए जुड़े Join Now

Jabalpur : A sensational case of murder of a 13-year-old child has come to light in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh. The main accused in the crime is the acquaintance of the father of the deceased child. However, Rahul alias Monu, the main accused who kidnapped and murdered, has died in police custody.

Rahul’s health deteriorated suddenly on Sunday evening, after which the police admitted him to the hospital in critical condition. But the accused died there. At present, the body has been sent for postmortem. Only after the report comes, the real story of the death of the accused will be revealed.

What is the story?
The 13-year-old son of Jabalpur mining businessman Mukesh Lamba was abducted on the evening of 15 October when he went to a shop near the house to get biscuits. After this, the kidnappers called the family and demanded a ransom of two crore rupees. The family also called the police and informed them about the incident. With this, 8 lakh rupees (ransom) were also given to the kidnappers. Despite this, the kidnappers killed the child and threw his body in the canal.

The Madhya Pradesh Police arrested the three accused named Rahul Vishwakarma, Malay Rai and Karan involved in this incident and took out a procession on the road of Jabalpur. However, later Rahul Vishwakarma died.

Saying ‘Uncle I know you’ proved fatal
One of the kidnappers, Rahul Vishwakarma, is acquainted with the child’s father Mukesh Lamba. He used to visit the home of the deceased and, considering the financial situation of the family, the child kidnap was planned about a month in advance. After this, he was continuously doing recce at home and around. After kidnapping, when the child saw Rahul, he recognized him and said that he knows him. This was the only thing that took the innocent’s life and the child was strangled to death by kidnappers.

MP : 13yo Murdered After Kidnapping In Jabalpur, Death Of Accused In Police Custody

After this incident, questions have been raised once again on the Jabalpur Police. Actually, the information of the kidnapping was received by the police in the first few hours. Despite this, the police could not reach the Kidnappers for three days and could not save the child. Now after kidnapping the child, the police have tried to control the damage by taking out the procession on the road by holding the kidnappers. But despite the phone surveillance and tapping, questions are being raised about the functioning of the police due to not being able to save the child.

Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan has said to take strict action in the case of the murder of a minor child after the abduction. He has said that no one will be spared.

Back to top button