Disha Salian Dialed 100 Before Death, BJP MLA Nitesh Rane’s Claims Raised Many Questions

सरकारी योजना के लिए जुड़े Join Now
खबरें Telegram पर पाने के लिए जुड़े Join Now

Mumbai : The relation of Sushant Singh Rajput’s death to Disha Salian’s death is being investigated. Meanwhile, BJP MLA Nitesh Rane made a big statement on Thursday. Rane has claimed that Sushant Singh Rajput’s former manager Disha Salian dialed 100, she had tried to call the police before she died. S

He said, if it was an accidental death or suicide, why did the Mumbai Police replace the investigating officer of Disha Salian case twice?

Nitesh Rane said, ‘Why did Rohan Rai planned a funeral on 9 June when her postmortem was on 11 June. If it was an accidental death, according to the CDR of her phone, her last call was made at 8:30 pm on June 8 and her phone was switched off for 4-4.30 hours. Did anyone use her phone the same night after her death? All these incidents raise a big question and it does not look like suicide and that is why we need to investigate it.’

Nitesh Rane further said, ‘We have also heard that something happened wrong with Disha on the night of the party after which she left for her house. She had dialed the number 100. She had given complete information to the Mumbai Police and had also asked for help but despite this police could not help. This also raises questions on the Mumbai Police. CBI should investigate the case. If the CBI wants, I can help them.’

Earlier, Nitesh Rane had written a letter to Home Minister Amit Shah seeking protection for Rohan Rai, boyfriend of Disha. He wrote in his letter, ‘CBI is investigating the case. Disha and Sushant’s death are related to each other. Rohan Roy’s statement can be proved to be very important in the case of these two deaths. In such a situation, he should be given protection.” Nitesh Rane wrote in the letter, “Sushant and his former manager Disha died in mysterious circumstances. It is surprising to know that there has been no inquiry done with Rohan Rai, who was with Disha. Rohan Rai was also present when Disha fell from the building. But still, he said that he reached the spot in 20-25 minutes.

Nitesh Rane wrote in his letter that either he has left Mumbai or has been forced by someone to leave. He said, ‘I think he is scared of coming to Mumbai. The reason for this may be pressure from some influential people. I request you that Rohan be given security so that he stays safe when he comes to Mumbai. Nitesh Rane is the son of former Chief Minister and Rajya Sabha MP Narayan Rane.

Back to top button