New Delhi : According to the report, applications have been sought for the post of Young Professional Advisor Grade 1 & 2 and Senior Advisor. Recruitment will be for a total of 18 posts. NITI Aayog will recruit health, industry, infrastructure connectivity, voluntary action cells, agriculture and management in urbanization areas. For the post of Young Professional Advisor Grade I, Advisor Grade II and Senior Advisor, the candidates should have minimum 1 year, 3, 8 and 15 years experience in the relevant field. The contract period is 3 years.
Post Details –
Senior Advisor 01 post
Advisor Grade 06 Posts
Advisor Grade 01 post
Young professional 10 posts
Last date for application – 24 January 2021
Candidates who have done PG Diploma / MBBS / LLB / CA / ICWA / B.E / / B.Tech / B.Tech/Master’s degree in relevant discipline from recognised university.
For Senior Consultant post: Below 62 years.
For Consultant Grade II post: Below 50 years.
For Consultant Grade I post: Below 45 years.
For Young Professional Post: Below 32 years.
Senior Advisor 265000 – 330000 / – Per Month
Consultant Grade I 80000 – 145000 / – Per Month
Consultant Grade II 145000 – 265000 / – Per Month
Young Professional 60000 / – Per Month
Know how to apply –
– Visit the official portal niti.gov.in.
– Click on NITI >> Recruitment >> Vacancy circular.
– Find and click the appropriate notification.
– Read the advertisement well.
– Go back to the circular page, click to apply online.
– Fill the application form properly.
– Submit and take a printout of the application form for future use.