Mumbai : There is increasing competition among telecom companies to attract each other’s customers to their company. This is the reason why telecom companies offer cheap recharge plans, data packs, postpaid plans for porting mobile numbers. Reliance Jio is offering many offers to connect customers of other telecom companies.
Jio is giving these offers to postpaid customers –
1. Jio will forward the credit limit to postpaid customers of all other telecom companies on porting their mobile numbers to Jio Postpaid Plus.
2. Jio will forward the existing credit limit and for this the customers will not have to pay any fees or security deposits.
This is how you can get a number port to Jio –
1. Customers have to send ‘Hi’ to 8850188501 from their WhatsApp. You have to send this WhatsApp message from the same postpaid number that you want to port to Jio.
2. You’ll have to upload your old operator’s bill.
3. After 24 hours you will have to go to any Jio Store or make home delivery for Jio Postpaid Plus SIM. Then you will get your old credit limit without any security amount.